Herman Boswell is Arlington’s premier property management firm. But we’re so much more. Our seasoned real estate professionals also specialize in managing single and multi- family homeowners associations.
We’re more than qualified for the task. Herman Boswell property managers are proactive in identifying potential issues that may arise in and for homeowner associations. They also make it a point to stay on top of the changes in government policies that affect management and property oversight issues.
What all of this means is that you can always rest assured that your homeowner associations are always in compliance with regulations. Following is a summary of the services we offer different community types.
SINGLE FAMILY HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATIONS MANAGEMENT
Our experts have the know-how and the resources to help manage single family homeowner’s associations in both gated and open community settings. The services we offer include:
- professional and responsive communication with residents
- office space for homeowner association meetings
- in-depth financial statements with specialized fiscal reports
- property inspections
- special care for community common areas/elements
MULTI-FAMILY HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATIONS MANAGEMENT
Regardless of whether you own apartments, condominiums, townhomes, or lofts, Herman Boswell can craft a management plan that suits both your particular community as well as the needs of your association. We provide:
- regular compliance inspections
- round-the-clock emergency maintenance
- records retention and regular audits
- comprehensive accounting
- capital planning and budgeting
- project and vendor management
If you are interested in obtaining help with a homeowner’s association or the administrative, financial or maintenance services we provide for apartment complexes, condominiums/townhomes, lofts or rental properties, please call our offices at: 817-274-1800 .